Between Monday, June 20 and November 2011, Victor St., between 16th Place and 17th Ave., will close due to construction. As a result, Gary Pavilion/Kempe Foundation/Kempe Center visitors should be aware of the following:
- Gary Pavilion and Kempe Center visitor parking will be temporarily relocated to the east side of employee Lot 10. A lot attendant will be present to assist traffic flow.
- Monday – Friday from 6 a.m. – 10 p.m., visitors will be able to enter and exit the lot freely.
- Monday – Friday from 10 p.m. – 6 a.m. and Saturday, Sunday and holidays, visitors will be required to pull a ticket to enter the lot and have the ticket validated at the welcome desk to exit the lot.
- A temporary crosswalk will be constructed over Victor St. to provide access to the Gary Pavilion and Kempe Center from the visitor lot.
- Gary Pavilion and Kempe Center bus and van drop off and pick up will be relocated to the Children’s Hospital Colorado dock entrance to the Gary Pavilion. Security will be present Monday – Friday 6 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. to assist traffic flow.