At The Kempe Foundation, we have heard a lot of excitement for our involvement with the 28th Annual Cherry Creek Sneak on April 28. Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to fundraise through the Cherry Creek Sneak to support Kempe:
*STEP 1: Start an individual or team fundraising page.
Go to www.active.com/donate/kempe and click “Become a Fundraiser.”
STEP 2: Create/Join Team Fundraising Page.
– Team Captains: Click “Create a Fundraising Team.”
– Individuals: Click “Fundraise as an individual.”
– New Team Members: Select “Join a Fundraising Team.”
STEP 3: Create your Active.com login.
You’ll use this to log into your fundraising page AND to register for the Cherry Creek Sneak.
*STEP 4: Register to walk/run in the Cherry Creek Sneak.
Click “Register for this Event” from fundraising page and login.
– ALL Walkers/ Runners: Register for the Cherry Creek Sneak.
– Team Captains: Click “Create Team” link to register your team.
– New Team Members: “Select a Team” to join.
*Kempe benefits from the Cherry Creek Sneak through donations above and beyond the $35 event registration fee. If team members have conflicts with the race on April 25th, they can support abused children through pledging.
Mark your calendars: Kempe will host a Team Captain rally on April 1 at 6:30 p.m. at The Kempe Foundation. Immediately following the rally, join us for the lighting of the blue lights ceremony along Children’s Way at 7 p.m.